Sunday, October 22, 2006

Update-Lynn



Hello Friends,

I apologize that it has been so long since my last post. Please know my dedication to the brave troops of the US, the Coalition, Iraqi and Afghan forces and our Allies defending peace, freedom, and justice has not wavered. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you, and to your families, your friends.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have not been able to post on this page for awhile. I have fled my home due to domestic violence, and been homeless with two small children for six months. I am praying things will get better, and thankfully have found shelter. I will continue to update this page as I am able.

Blessings, Lynn F.
For More on my Story: inourhearts.blogspot.com


"Hold on to what is good
Even if it is a handful of earth
Hold on to what you believe
Even if it is a tree that stands by itself
Hold on to what you must do
Even if it is a long way from here
Hold on to life
Even if it is easier to let go
Hold on to my hand
Even if I have gone away from you
."
~ Pueblo Blessing

No comments:


THANKS from My Family