Monday, May 15, 2006

Short Update from Lynn

Hello Friends-

I am sorry I have not update this page in some time. Believe me, it is not by choice. Some very tough issues have faced my family recently and I regret that I have not been able to continue the work on this page as often as I would have liked. I will do my best to continue to report stories. I appreciate your understanding.

Blessings~ Lynn


A Poem I Wrote (Doesn't Have a Name Yet):

I never have to fear because
I am cradled in Your hands
Your voice is firm
yet I hear the softest whisper--
You are my creation, I adore you
Cradled in Your hands,
just as I was on the day of my creation
the smallest spark of life
protected, loved.

I never have to be alone
Your arm is draped over my shoulder
We walk side by side
Sharing an exciting journey called life
There is no time past, present, or future
that is the wrong time
every aspect of the Universe is
a manifestation of Your love, Your power
wonderfully made.

In the midst of sorrow, crisis
I only need to climb
into Your great, big hands
to be safe
When I am strong enough
to walk on my own
my shadow will be lighted by Your presence
For You are my Lord,
there has never been a day that we have been apart.


Lynn Mari, ©2006

No comments:


THANKS from My Family